Information on the processing of personal data
EU Regulation 2016/679
General Data Protection Regulation
This document sets out the terms and purpose of the processing of personal data put in place by Società Cooperativa Agricola Sant’ Ursula, as the data controller (hereinafter also "Sant’Orsola" or "Controller"), and any additional information required by law, including information on the rights of the interested party and their exercise.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (hereinafter, the "Regulation") establishes rules relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as rules relating to the free movement of such data and it protects the fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons, with particular reference to the right to personal data protection.
Article. 4, no. 1 of the Regulation states that "Personal Data" must be understood as any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter, "Interested").
The term "Processing" should instead be understood as any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to Personal Data or sets of Personal Data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction (art.4, n.2 of the Regulation).
Pursuant to articles 12 et seq. of the Regulation, it is also provided that the interested party must be made aware of the appropriate information relating to (i) the processing activities that are carried out by the data controller and (ii) the rights of the interested parties.
1. Data Controller
The Data Controller is Sant’Orsola Società Cooperativa Agricola, set in 38057 - Cirè di Pergine Valsugana (TN), Via Per Trento n. 11 / E., C.F. and VAT number 00477190227 (hereinafter, also the "Controller").
2. Purposes of data processing and legal basis
Browsing the site is free and the registration is not required, except some areas where the user can freely and expressly provide some personal data. Personal data are provided directly by the interested party to Sant’Orsola through email or other contact methods (e.g. registration for events organized by Sant’Orsola, fairs, etc.). The processing of such data is aimed at:
- Activities strictly connected and functional to the browsing of the Site and to the use of its services, with particular regard to the reserved areas of the Site. The Data Controller processes the personal data provided by the user, filling the data collection forms available in the various sections of the Site, in order to carry out: (1) information and reports requests; (2) spontaneous applications due to the recruitment through the "Work with us" section
- Fulfillment of the requirements established by laws, regulations, community legislation or the Authority;
- subject to specific consent, sending newsletters and commercial and/or promotional communications concerning the services, events, products of the Data Controller. This treatment includes marketing and advertising communication activities carried out through automated contact methods (eg e-mail).
Providing personal data is optional, however, in some cases (eg sending spontaneous applications, newsletter subscription) failure to provide data, may make it impossible to enter specific services or obtain what you have possibly required. Since the processing of personal data, other than those of a "sensitive" nature, for the purposes referred to in points (A), (B) mentioned above, is necessary, respectively, for the execution of a request made by the interested party, for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same and for the fulfillment of contractual and legal obligations, the consent of the interested party is not required. The legal basis of the processing of personal data referred to lett. C) will be the consent, always freely revocable (even with reference to a single processing purpose) sending a communication to firstname.lastname@example.org or by selecting "You can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time" present at the bottom of each newsletter received.
3. Processing methods
The processing of personal data provided through the Site, is performed with IT and telematic tools, with organizational and processing logics strictly related to the purposes themselves and in any case in order to guarantee their security, integrity and confidentiality. Specific security measures have been adopted to minimize the risks of data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
4. Retention of personal data.
- Personal Data are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and processed. With reference, in particular, to the purposes referred to in points (2.a) and (2.b), the Personal Data will be stored to proceed with the Processing for the purpose of processing the requests for information by the interested party, including therein regarding the products and to the services of the Controller. The data spontaneously provided by the interested party through the "Work with us" section will be kept for 12 months and then deleted. Regarding the purposes referred to in lett. c), Personal Data will be processed until consent is revoked and in any case for a maximum period of 24 months from their registration.
- It is understood, however, that once the purposes of the processing have been exhausted or in the event of the exercise of the right to object to the processing or the revocation of the consent given, the Data Controller will in any case be entitled to further store the Personal Data, in whole or in part, for certain purposes, such as asserting or defending a right in court (for example, in the event of possible disputes regarding the activities carried out by the Data Controller).
5. Communication of personal data
Personal data will not be disseminated. However, within the scope of the purposes mentioned before, personal data will be accessible (limited to the respective competence area) to the data processors of the Data Controller, as well as an external company, whose collaboration the Data Controller deems to use (eg. maintenance of the site or companies in charge of managing the newsletter), expressly appointed as Data Processors.
6. Disclosure of personal data and transfer of personal data abroad
Personal Data will not be transferred outside the European Union for the purposes referred to in paragraph 1.
The treatments connected to the web services of this Site take place at 38057 - Cirè di Pergine Valsugana (TN), Via Per Trento n. 11/E.
Personal data may be transferred to third countries of the European Union. In the event of the transfer of personal data outside the European Union, without an adequacy decision by the European Commission, the Data Controller undertakes appropriate measures to ensure that the personal data are adequately protected and that the requirements set out in the applicable legislation on the transfer of personal data to third countries not belonging to the EU. The interested party has the right to request the Data Controller, without formalities, at the address email@example.com, for the complete and updated list of companies located in third countries to which personal data may be transferred.
7. Rights of the interested party
At any time the interested party can access personal data in order to correct them, delete them and, in general, exercise all the rights which are expressly recognized under the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data, and in detail: the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of Personal Data and their communication in an intelligible form, to know its origin, purposes and methods of treatment; the right to obtain an indication of the identification details of the Data Controller, of the data processors and of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the Personal Data may be communicated; the right to verify the accuracy of Personal Data or request its integration or updating or rectification; the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of Personal Data processed in violation of the law, as well as their limitation pursuant to the law and to oppose in any case, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons to their Processing; the right to the portability of their Personal Data, as well as the right to lodge a complaint, a report or an appeal to the Authority for the protection of personal data, where the conditions exist. The applicable legislation also recognizes the right of the interested parties to oppose the processing of personal data as well as the right to withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without prejudice, however, to the lawfulness of the processing implemented by the Data Controller on the basis of the consent given before the revocation.
To exercise the rights referred to in paragraph 8, the interested party may contact the Data Controller at any time, at the following addresses: